Start 2016 with a Truck-load of Quirky Snarky Malarkey! Read the new issue of the QSM Magazine Online.
The Subscribers have already received their pdf copies in their mailboxes. If you are a subscriber and haven’t received yours yet, please check your spam folder, then shoot me an email. I’ll forward it to Anandhotep. (I’d love an opportunity to show him down.)
In this issue of the QSM Magazine read about:
- the top 10 malarkey-makers of 2015,
- my Mom’s total paisa vasool (getting your money’s worth) philosophy,
- the deal between Trump and Hillary,
- the new down-to-earth James Bond,
- an Indian girl’s quest for her missing groom,
- the missed second innings,
- Bobby Jindal’s real reason for quitting the race,
- a dog’s new year resolutions,
and a lot more.
Three cool new authors have contributed to this issue of the QSM Magazine, and a new artist too. I want to thank them and all the QSM Readers for making 2015 a special year for me.
Enter the colorful illustrated world of QSM and forget your worries. With this post, I too shall be sending Anandhotep on his way. Wifey stops entering my work-room when he is around. According to her, “his bandages stink and he never shaves.” I’ve tried explaining the mummification process to her and pointed it out that mummies are desiccated, eviscerated bodies that have nothing in them that can make those bandages stink – and nothing could make a mummy grow a stubble. But she says that she’d rather trust her nose and her eyes. So much for trust being the basis of a sturdy marriage.
Enjoy the magazine 😀