The dazzlingly obvious fact that I am a Pressure-cooker, a fact I was totally oblivious to, has just made itself known to me through a blogger friend Kelly.
“I can imagine, Anand, that if you didn’t write, you might explode from the pressure your family exerts!? And yet you are still able to cast such a warm and humorous light on them – truly a talent. I sense your love and your frustration with them every time I read your posts ☺” – Honest Kelly.
I am sure some of my readers would be interested in the ingredients and the directions too, so I’ve put together the recipe for preparing some drool-worthy QSM (Quirky Snarky Malarkey).
Ingredients for QSM:
- Family Drama
- Shenanigans of Neighbors
- Current Events (domestic/international)
- A dash of local culture
(4, 5, and 6 are strong, fragrant spices that must be used in moderation.)
Directions to Prepare QSM:
- Toss them all in the Pressure-cooker (in my case, the pressure-cooker is my brain.) Quantities and ratios don’t matter. Use as per availability.
- Put the lid on. If the cooker is over-filled, use a ladle to pat, and if needed, ram the contents down, so that the lid fits.
- Set the flame to high. Enlist Mom’s and Wifey’s help to add additional heat by making them breathe fire.
- Wait for the Pressure-cooker to reach a point when it’s about to burst. Remove the cooker from the fire, and rush to your computer. Funnel the contents of the cooker into your blog.
I would like to thank Kelly once again. She inspired me to distill this recipe, which I hope will inspire you to write tons of Quirky, Snarky, Malarkey yourself.
—— §§§ ——
Jokes and funny anecdotes from India | Indian writers authors in English | Indian comedians humorists and fun writers | Comical stories from Indian authors | Comic stories and humour from India | Humor and comic touch about life of Indians | Indian humour parody bloggers – laughter and fun | Full of comedy, jokes, funny stories – QSM Magazine | Indian humor brought to you by the QSM Magazine | Indian bloggers who write comedy and humor | Satire and comedy on Indian culture and society | Desi chutkule and Indian Comics with humour | Blogs filled with Indian humour and jokes by Indians | Humour from everyday life in India | Funny hindi and punjabi jokes filled with laughter | Comedy Fatte and Nautanki famous Indians | Fun and jokes on cultural societal side of India | Famous Indian Parody blogs and websites | QSM Magazine – humor and parody from India | Books filled with humour and parody by indians | Bollywood jokes and parodies in desi style | Humourous and funny twist of Indian culture | Indian humor magazines with desi tadka | Websites and blogs – Satire by Indians | QSM -The Indian magazine full of comedy, funny jokes | Magazines with humour from India | Bloggers from India writing funny jokes and comedy |